AFFORDABLE HAWAII AT
POMAIKA'I "LUCKY" FARM B&B
An Ecotourist Experience in South Kona, Hawaii
Sunset from our lanai
Experience living on a century-old working macadamia nut/Kona coffee farm, surrounded by birds, tropical fruit, and exotic flowers.
Greenhouse Rooms: Large addition behind the main farm house. Light, airy screened rooms, with private entrance and bath, queen bed and double futon. Sleeps up to 4 people ($90 a couple plus tax).
- Enjoy a full cooked breakfast, including jams, jellies, and breads, along with our daily special.
- See exotic flowers, fruits and mac nuts growing in season as you tour the farm.
- On nearby native beaches, snorkel, scuba dive, or kayak near turtles, dolphins, and rare tropical fish.
- Star gaze or watch the sunset on the lanai overlooking Ke'ei Bay and the Pacific Ocean
- Beach equipment, common kitchen area with BBQ Grill available
- FREE Wi-fi provides on-site internet access for guests who bring their laptop or other internet capable device!
Coffee Barn: A private cabin among tropical foliage with large screen windows, plus your own private covered outdoor shower w/hot water and half bath inside. The Barn has an in-room fridge, microwave, and k-cup machine. Ideal for honeymooners and families, sleeps up to 4 people ($140 a couple plus tax).
RATES: Two night minimum stay. Add $10 a night per extra person, $5 for children under 6; subtract $5 per night for single or 4+ nights. Add $10 a night in high season, December 15 - March 15th.Swim local bays among sea turtles, dolphins, and a wide variety of tropical fish. Discover old Hawaii nearby at the Place of Refuge National Historical Park, Painted Church, and Kealakekua Bay, where Captain Cook met his death more than 200 years ago. Experience a corner of the Islands only 12 miles from Kailua-Kona yet still relatively untouched by tourism. Excellent nearby restaurants, hiking trails, and beaches. Best island snorkeling.
Around The Farm
The Coffee Barn
The Greenhouse Rooms
Around The Island
Please Contact Johnsie Sumner, Innkeeper
Forget your daily hassles with a tropical adventure at Pomaika'i Farm!